Banks Elementary School
Banks Elementary cultivates strong individuals that engage in nature and learn how to be part of a pack, which harkens back to the bobcat, Banks’ school mascot.
At Banks, we emphasize the positive traits of the bobcat, who is independent, yet family-oriented. Our teachers furnish expectations by sharing goals and objectives in order to help explain how each lesson builds toward those goals. When our parents join our Banks Bobcat Pack, they regularly meet with teachers in order to stay involved.
Located in the Tucson Mountains just south of Saguaro National Park, Banks incorporates the outdoors into multiple facets of the student experience. Representatives from Kitt Peak make frequent visits for stargazing nights, fourth- and fifth-graders participate in a sleepover at the Cooper Center for Environmental Learning and Banks even hosts two teams in the Girls on the Run program!
July 4-8 Closed for Holiday Vacation
July 11-25 7:30 - 1:30
July 26 back to regular hours 8:00-4:00
* Summer School is from June 6-30, Monday - Thursday, 8:00-12:00 - breakfast and lunch is included. Enroll via your ParentVue account.
* 2022-2023 Registration Window is Open Now! Please login to your ParentVue to enroll your child(ren)
* Sign up your child for FREE Pooled Covid Testing every week at school - access code is: TUSD-BANKS
* Order FREE Covid Testing Kits for you / your family here
* Report cards are available to view / download on your ParentVue account
* Masks are strongly recommended but not required - please send a refillable water bottle - we have bottle refilling stations
* Click on CALENDAR for everything happening at Banks Elementary!
* After-School Program and Tuition Based-Preschool - currently closed Contact Andrea Hudson by email for more information
* Accepting interest forms for the 2022-2023 inclusive preschool program room 156 For more information, contact Celina Robles by email, or contact Mary Torres by email.
* Parent-Vue - sign up today!